- Africa: Former WB Vice President Urges African Countries to Step Up Industrialization(Ethiopian Herald)
- Africa: Uganda Calls for Review of Agoa Rules(Observer)
- Rwanda: Rwanda Is an Example of Tolerance and Co-Existence, Says Palestinian President(New Times)
- Nigeria: 'Govt Is Overbearing On EFCC's Operations'(Guardian)
- Gambia: Alhaji Mbemba Ceesay - Teacher & Religious Singer(Daily Observer)
- Zimbabwe: Sierra Leone President Off to South Africa(The Herald)
- Liberia: More Supports for PRC's Position in South China Sea Disputes(FrontPageAfrica)
AllAfrica publishes around 1,000 reports a day from more than 140 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.