- Kenya: Tourism CS Projects MICE Segment to Propel Sector Growth By 20%(Capital FM)
- Nigeria: Shell Remits $31 Billion to Federation Account, NDDC - GM(Vanguard)
- Namibia: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High(Namibian)
- Uganda: More Deficits as Poor Business Bites Harder(East African)
- Nigeria: Over $300 Billion Losses in Oil Investments in Three Years - Kachikwu(Premium Times)
AllAfrica publishes around 900 reports a day from more than 150 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.