- Angola: Angolan Minister of Transport in Malabo (ANGOP)
- Equatorial Guinea: Afcon 2019-2021 - a CAF Delegation for Inspection in Guinea (Africa Top Sports)
- Equatorial Guinea: Human Right Violations in Equatorial Guinea Highlighted in a WCC Event (WCC)
- West Africa: Curbing West Africa's Ebola Outbreak (IRIN)
- Nigeria: Equatorial Guinea Offered Me Four Times My Present Salary, Nigeria's Coach Keshi Says (Premium Times)
- Equatorial Guinea: Equatorial Guinea Attracts Foreign Workers Despite Dictatorship (VOA)
- Equatorial Guinea: Money-Laundering Case Sends Strong Signal (HRW)
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.