The 10th Biennial U.S.-Africa Business Summit was held in Addis Ababa from February 1 to 4, 2016 with participation by more than 1,400 private sector and government representatives from 47 countries.
The Summit - the largest U.S.-led event ever held in Ethiopia.- featured plenary sessions, sector-focused panels, country-specific forums, peer-to-peer roundtables, exhibitions and networking opportunities. Since 1997, CCA's U.S.-Africa Business Summit has been regarded as the essential conference for anyone doing business in Africa. The mission is to provide a neutral, open platform through which participants can make connections, gather insights and gain access necessary for business success.
Top Reasons to Attend U.S.-Africa Business Summit
The Corporate Council on Africa's 10th biennial U.S.-Africa Business Summitis taking place this week in Addis Ababa, bringing together business representatives and government officials, entrepreneurs and investors, decision-makers and managers, from throughout Africa, the United States and the rest of the World. Government leaders taking part include Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn, African Union Commission Chairperson Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, Nigerian Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Linda Thomas-Greenfield.
Speaking at the opening recption Monday night were Ethiopian Foreign Minister Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesu and U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce Michael Lally.
Blogs by Stephen Hayes
Notices and Announcements
- Africa Business and Investment Forum Set for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Statement by Florizelle (Florie) Liser, President & CEO of the Corporate Council on Africa (CCA)
- U.S.-Africa Business and Investment Forum in Addis on 30 January
- CCA Leads U.S. Delegation to Sudan on Historic Trade Mission
- CCA Leads Historic Trade Mission to Sudan
- Moving Forward in Africa's Agribusiness Sector: A 21st Century Business Partnership in Africa
- African Presidents and CEOs Discuss the Future of U.S.-Africa Business at UNGA