The 10th Biennial U.S.-Africa Business Summit was held in Addis Ababa from February 1 to 4, 2016 with participation by more than 1,400 private sector and government representatives from 47 countries.
The Summit - the largest U.S.-led event ever held in Ethiopia.- featured plenary sessions, sector-focused panels, country-specific forums, peer-to-peer roundtables, exhibitions and networking opportunities. Since 1997, CCA's U.S.-Africa Business Summit has been regarded as the essential conference for anyone doing business in Africa. The mission is to provide a neutral, open platform through which participants can make connections, gather insights and gain access necessary for business success.
Top Reasons to Attend U.S.-Africa Business Summit
The Corporate Council on Africa's 10th biennial U.S.-Africa Business Summitis taking place this week in Addis Ababa, bringing together business representatives and government officials, entrepreneurs and investors, decision-makers and managers, from throughout Africa, the United States and the rest of the World. Government leaders taking part include Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn, African Union Commission Chairperson Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, Nigerian Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Linda Thomas-Greenfield.
Speaking at the opening recption Monday night were Ethiopian Foreign Minister Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesu and U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce Michael Lally.
Blogs by Stephen Hayes
Notices and Announcements
- CCA President and CEO Visits Ghana, Nigeria on West Africa Tour - Met Osinbajo, Kyerematen, Dangote, Ovia, Others
- H.E. Filipe Nyusi to attend CCA's 2017 U.S.-Africa Business Summit in Washington
- 11th Biennial U.S.-Africa Business Summit in Washington, D.C.
- Remarks of Florie Liser at CCA Annual Members Meeting
- Corporate Council on Africa Appoints Florizelle Liser as New President and CEO
- CCA and Government of Kenya Formalize Partnership by Signing MoU
- CCA Wins Big at the 2016 AAI Awards Gala