Showcasing stories, features and columns exclusive to AllAfrica
Nollywood director Jeta Amata sits down with allAfrica and discusses working with international actors and increasing the global reach of the Nigerian film industry.
International Trade Centre Executive Director Arancha González spoke to allAfrica at the organisation's World Export Development Forum and Fifth Senior Roundtable on Sourcing from Women Vendors in Kigali, Rwanda.
Obiageli Ezekwesili, former Nigerian Minister of Education and World Bank vice president, addressing a BringBackOurGirls protest in Abuja.
Nollywood director Jeta Amata speaks with allAfrica about oil spills and pollution in the Niger Delta and how Nigerian society best moves forward.
Liberian Deputy Chief of Staff Gyude Moore sits down with allAfrica to discuss the stories behind the statistics, and the human toll the Ebola epidemic is taking on Liberian Society.
Toyin Saraki is founder and president of the Wellbeing Foundation Africa, a pan-African maternal health and wellbeing charity. Here, she talks with AllAfrica about saving infants, African innovation, and empowering mothers.
- South Africa: The Hero Who Bombed a Nuclear Plant(allAfrica)
- South Africa: The 'Nuclear' Raid That Sours U.S.-SA Ties(allAfrica)
- South Africa: South Africa Rebuffs U.S. Over Nuclear Explosives(allAfrica)
- South Africa: Surprise At the Diplomatic Discord Between Washington and Pretoria(allAfrica)
- Congo-Kinshasa: Combatting Sexual Violence & Child Recruitment(allAfrica)
- West Africa: Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea Presidents Call for Post-Ebola Recovery Plan(allAfrica)
- West Africa: Presidents Appeal for Post-Ebola Aid Ahead of Obama Talks(allAfrica)
- South Africa: Xenophobic Attacks Spread to Durban City Centre(allAfrica)
- Nigeria: Boko Haram Has Abducted 2,000 Girls - Report(allAfrica)
- South Africa: Security Ministries Promise Crackdown On Violence, Foreign Criminals(allAfrica)
- South Africa: Rape Rumours After Big Brother Housemate Removed(allAfrica)
- Nigeria: Rape and Forced Marriage By Boko Haram(allAfrica)
- Nigeria: Aisha's Story of Abduction(allAfrica)
- Nigeria: 'Our Job Is to Shoot, Slaughter and Kill' - Boko Haram's Reign of Terror in North-East Nigeria(allAfrica)
- Africa: Honoring Africa in Washington DC(allAfrica)
- South Africa: How Pretoria Needs to Fix Its Electricity Crisis(allAfrica)
- Nigeria: Why the Opposition Won in Nigeria and What to Expect Now(allAfrica)
- Nigeria: Outgoing President Jonathan's Concession Speech(allAfrica)
- Africa: Let's Chart Our Own Plan, Says Kagame at Addis Finance Confab(allAfrica)
- Africa: Lights, Roads, Water, ICT - Invest! Addis Forum Call(allAfrica)
- South Africa: Comedian Trevor Noah Lands Top U.S. Television Job(allAfrica)
- Africa: Finance Own Development, Addis Talks Told(allAfrica)
- Africa: African Leadership Transitions Tracker Assessing How Change Impacts Development(allAfrica)
- Africa: Addis Hustle Bustle Precedes Top-Level Confab on Africa's Future(allAfrica)
- South Africa: Zulu King's Comments On Foreigners Causes Alarm(allAfrica)
- Namibia: Namibia's Liberation Struggle and the 2014 Elections(allAfrica)
- Ghana: AngloGold Ashanti Replies to Report On Retrenchments(allAfrica)
- Africa: New Development Goals 'Unprecedented' Opportunity for Families(allAfrica)
- Sierra Leone: President Koroma Fires Vice President(allAfrica)
- Lesotho: PM Mosisili Steps Onto Lesotho's Merry-Go-Round(allAfrica)
- Africa: Call to Fight Diabetes in Pregnancy(allAfrica)
- South Africa: Skwatta Kamp Rapper Flabba Killed - Report(allAfrica)
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.