The Herald (Harare)
Government-owned newspaper published in the capital city.
Website: http://www.herald.co.zw/index.php#
July 17
-
Zimbabwe: ZSF-Mozambique Relations Saluted
ZIMBABWE and Mozambique continue to enjoy cordial relations that have remained solid guided by the principles of sovereignty, self-determination and the need to protect the... Read more »
June 27
-
Mozambique: Govt Suspends Train Service
Renamo, frustrated over alleged political discrimination against it, last week threatened to disrupt traffic along the country's main north-south road between the Save River and... Read more »
June 26
-
Mozambique: Mozambique Halts Passenger Trains Over Security Concerns
Renamo, frustrated over alleged political discrimination against it, in last week threatened to disrupt traffic along the country's main north-south road between the Save River and... Read more »
June 22
-
Zimbabwe: Take Action On Renamo, SADC Leaders Told
DEFENCE Minister Emmerson Mnangagwa has urged Sadc leaders to take action against Renamo, warning the former Mozambican rebel group could destabilise the region. Read more »
June 21
-
Southern Africa: Charamba Speaks On Maputo Summit
SADC is just a political grouping of Southern African countries that does not have jurisdiction over the courts of law of its member states, Presidential spokesperson, Mr George... Read more »
June 15
-
Zimbabwe: President Mugabe in Maputo for Summit
PRESIDENT Mugabe arrived here last night to attend an extraordinary summit of Sadc Heads of States and Governments convened to co-ordinate efforts to fund elections in Zimbabwe. Read more »
June 10
-
Zimbabwe/Mozambique: Merciless Guinea Crush Mozambique
GUINEA ensured that Egypt had to wait another week, before being confirmed as winners of their 2014 World Cup African Zone qualifying group, after a six-goal destruction of... Read more »
May 18
-
Mozambique: Govt Rejects All Demands By Renamo
The rejection came in a statement dated May 15, made public yesterday and signed by Cabinet Secretary Carlos Taju, and addressed to Augusto Mateus, head of the office of Renamo. Read more »
May 08
-
Zimbabwe: New Mozambican Customs Clearance Chaotic
The introduction of a new electronic customs clearance system (Single Entry Transit Window) by the Mozambican government is seriously affecting imports and exports into Zimbabwe... Read more »
April 13
-
Zimbabwe: 100 Mozambican Soldiers Graduate
Zimbabwe National Army Commander Lieutenant General Phillip Valerio Sibanda has paid tribute to Sadc countries for continuously thwarting the illegal regime change agenda being... Read more »
March 06
-
Mozambique: Cholera Spreads in Mozambique
Health authorities said cholera outbreak in the northernmost province of Cabo Delgado has spread to Cuamba district in the neighbouring province of Niassa. Until Sunday, 33 cases... Read more »
February 11
-
Zimbabwe: Alexandar Forbes Closes Zim, Moz Operations
FINANCIAL and risk services provider Alexander Forbes is reviewing its risk-broking businesses in Zimbabwe and Mozambique with a view to selling the businesses and finding other... Read more »
December 25, 2012
-
Zimbabwe: 48 Pastors, Bishops Visit Chimoio
At least 45 bishops and pastors from the Midlands Province toured the Chimoio shrines in Mozambique at the weekend and declared the land redistribution programme initiated by... Read more »
December 03, 2012
-
Zimbabwe: Mozambique, DRC Rebels a Threat [analysis]
For years, African leaders and rebels seemed to be ignorant of some dangers associated with their failure to negotiate when they are in conflicts. Some of the rebels in Africa have... Read more »
October 31, 2012
-
Zimbabwe: Zimbabwe Welcomes Mozambique Airlines
Mozambique Airlines yesterday became the 14th airline flying into Zimbabwe after its return to the local skies after a 13-year absence. Read more »
October 30, 2012
-
Zimbabwe: Copper Smuggler Arrested
A 38-year-old Mozambican man who was last week intercepted with a copper contraband worth R40 000 he intended to smuggle into South Africa has been fined R4 000. Bento Mujujua... Read more »
October 27, 2012
-
Zimbabwe: Mozambican Intercepted With R40 000 Copper Cables
A 38-year-old Mozambican man was on Wednesday intercepted with R40 000 worth of copper contraband, which he intended to smuggle into South Africa through the Beitbridge Border... Read more »
October 24, 2012
-
Zimbabwe: LAM to Resume Harare Flights
LAM Mozambique Airlines will introduce its maiden flight on the Harare-Beira and Harare-Maputo routes on October 30 as regional airlines continue to capitalise on the vacuum left... Read more »
October 19, 2012
-
Zimbabwe: Nation to Celebrate Samora Machel's Life
Zimbabweans and Mozambicans have lined up numerous activities to commemorate the life and death of Mozambique's founding president, Cde Samora Machel. Read more »
September 21, 2012
-
Zimbabwe/Mozambique: Zim U-17 Coach Concerned
Zimbabwe Under-17 coach, Lloyd Chigove, is concerned their travelling arrangements to Maputo could affect their performance this weekend. The Young Warriors were still on the road... Read more »
September 20, 2012
-
Zimbabwe: Zesa Slashes Mozambique Debt
Power utility Zesa Holdings has reduced its debt to Mozambique's Hydro Cabora Bassa from US$75 million to US$2 million, a senior Government official has said. Energy and Power... Read more »
-
Zimbabwe: U-17 Leave for Moza
THE national U-17 team left the country by road for Mozambique ahead of the second leg of the Africa Youth Championships set for Saturday. Team manager Richard Mutasa expressed... Read more »
September 19, 2012
-
Zimbabwe/Mozambique: Young Warriors Leave for Maputo
THE Young Warriors are expected to leave for Maputo this morning where they are scheduled to face Mozambique in the first round, second leg of the Under-17 African Youth... Read more »
September 06, 2012
-
Zimbabwe/Mozambique: Mozambique Coach Upbeat
THE Mozambique Under-17 soccer team coach, Carlos Manuel, believes they have had the best preparations ahead of their first round, first leg match of the African Youth Championship... Read more »
August 21, 2012
-
Zimbabwe: SADC Tribunal - Maputo Spot On [opinion]
The clamouring for the return of the banished Sadc Tribunal by various non-governmental organisations and busybodies like Desmond Tutu and John Sentamu in the run-up to the recent... Read more »
AllAfrica aggregates and indexes content from over 130 African news organizations, plus more than 200 other sources, who are responsible for their own reporting and views. Articles and commentaries that identify allAfrica.com as the publisher are produced or commissioned by AllAfrica.