- AfDB President and Bank Delegation to Strengthen Alliances At 2015 World Bank-IMF Annual Meetings in Lima, Peru
- AfDB Hosts Dakar Workshop for Csos On the Role of Technology in Transparency
- Enhanced Legal Capacity Essential for Successful Negotiations in the Mining Sector
- African Economic Conference 2015 - "Addressing Poverty and Inequality in the Post 2015 Development Agenda"
- The AfDB Injects 8.226 Billion CFA Francs to Boost Industrial Competitiveness in Côte d'Ivoire
- AfDB Supports Improved Electricity Access in Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Gambia and Senegal
- AfDB Approves U.S. $141.71-Million for the Dar es Salaam Bus Rapid Transit System Project
- Integrity in Development Projects - AfDB and SNC-Lavalin Settle Corruption Allegations
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.