- African Development Bank to Triple Annual Climate Financing to Nearly $5 Billion By 2020
- AfDB President and Bank Delegation to Strengthen Alliances At 2015 World Bank-IMF Annual Meetings in Lima, Peru
- AfDB President Akinwumi Adesina Appointed Chair of Africa50 Boards of Directors
- AfDB President Calls for Enhanced Partnerships to Unlock Africa's Energy Potential
- Ivorian President Alassane Ouattara Receives New AfDB President, Akinwumi Adesina
- Special Address Delivered By Akinwumi A. Adesina, AfDB's President At G20 Energy Ministers Meeting On "Inclusive Energy Collaboration - Delivering On the G 20 Energy Principles" - October 2, 2015 - Istanbul, Turkey
- Multilateral Financial Institutions Convene in Abidjan for Working Group On Environmental and Social Standards
- AfDB Discusses Potential Business Opportunities and Partnerships During the MDB Global Development Fund Project Plaza in Korea
- AfDB, IMF Host Training On Financial Soundness for Officials From 18 African Countries
- World Food Day, October 16 - "Social Protection and Agriculture - Breaking the Cycle of Rural Poverty"
- AfDB Hosts Dakar Workshop for Csos On the Role of Technology in Transparency
- Enhanced Legal Capacity Essential for Successful Negotiations in the Mining Sector
- The AfDB Injects 8.226 Billion CFA Francs to Boost Industrial Competitiveness in Côte d'Ivoire
- Integrity in Development Projects - AfDB and SNC-Lavalin Settle Corruption Allegations
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.