Twenty-eight years ago, dozens of musicians "checked their egos at the door" of a Los Angeles studio to record 'We Are the World' - generating over $75 million for famine relief. Now AllAfrica and USA for Africa invite you to join a two-year initiative in advance of the song's 30th anniversary. To learn how to use this initiative as a platform for promoting diverse causes in the 'We Are the World' spirit, visit this Facebook Group or this Google+ Community.
- Kenya: Three Kenyan Youth Win Date With Queen Elizabeth(The Star)
- South Africa: The Street Store - When Inspiration Goes Truly Global(Daily Maverick)
- Development Partners Work With Comoros to Help Repair the Country's Ailing Energy Industry
- Eight Candidates in the Running for the Next AfDB Presidency Submit Their Vision for the Bank and Africa
- Discussions to Reform Ailing Energy Industry in the Comoros
- Deauville Partnership Countries Boosting Jobs and Growth By Focusing On Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- One Year On - AfDB's Support of Ebola-Affected Countries Continues
- Ebola Doctors Come Home - AfDB Joins Ecowas and Government of Côte d'Ivoire in Welcome Ceremony
- Morocco's Growth Diagnostic - Addressing Constraints to Leverage Economic Potential
- AfDB Supporting Women to Become Self Sufficient
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.