Twenty-eight years ago, dozens of musicians "checked their egos at the door" of a Los Angeles studio to record 'We Are the World' - generating over $75 million for famine relief. Now AllAfrica and USA for Africa invite you to join a two-year initiative in advance of the song's 30th anniversary. To learn how to use this initiative as a platform for promoting diverse causes in the 'We Are the World' spirit, visit this Facebook Group or this Google+ Community.
- Liberia: Resilience and Resolve – a Personal Story (allAfrica)
- 700 Decision-Makers to Attend Africa CEO Forum 2014
- AfDB Gender Agenda - Leaving No One Behind
- AfDB Prioritizes Jobs Creation and Infrastructure Development in Kenya Country Strategy Paper
- AfDB Launches Country-Focused Development Effectiveness Review in Dakar
- 'Rights and Revenue' - Unveiling Africa's Hidden Treasure By Geraldine J Fraser-Moleketi
- AfDB Facilitates Private Sector Finance for Climate-Readiness in Niger, Mozambique and Zambia
AllAfrica aggregates and indexes content from over 130 African news organizations, plus more than 200 other sources, who are responsible for their own reporting and views. Articles and commentaries that identify allAfrica.com as the publisher are produced or commissioned by AllAfrica.