Twenty-eight years ago, dozens of musicians "checked their egos at the door" of a Los Angeles studio to record 'We Are the World' - generating over $75 million for famine relief. Now AllAfrica and USA for Africa invite you to join a two-year initiative in advance of the song's 30th anniversary. To learn how to use this initiative as a platform for promoting diverse causes in the 'We Are the World' spirit, visit this Facebook Group or this Google+ Community.
- Zambia: Lemon to Resume Zambezi Trek (Times of Zambia)
- AfDB Board Approves Fully Flexible Loan Product
- AfDB Board Approves US $20 Million ADF Loan for Private Sector Development Program in the Seychelles
- AfDB Provides U.S. $73.6 million to Malawi and Zambia for Multinational Nacala Road Corridor Phase IV
- AfDB Board Approves U.S.$73.64 Million for Nacala Road Project
- AfDB Board Approves U.S.$55.27 Million for Project to Improve Food Security in Mali
- AfDB Board Approves Combined 2013-2017 Country Strategy Paper and 2013 Portfolio Review for Côte d'Ivoire
- AfDB Boards Approves Us $4.89 Billion for 2014 Borrowing Program
- The Lancet - Health Disparities Between Nations Could Be Eliminated Within a Generation
- AfDB Ten Year Strategy Presented to Algerian Officials and Members of Civil Society
- AfDB and Government of Angola sign loan agreement for Artisanal Fisheries Support Project
- MDBs Meet to Discuss Alignment of Procurement Policies and Procedures
- Board Approves Socio-Economic Infrastructure Reinforcement Project in DRC
AllAfrica aggregates and indexes content from over 130 African news organizations, plus more than 200 other sources, who are responsible for their own reporting and views. Articles and commentaries that identify allAfrica.com as the publisher are produced or commissioned by AllAfrica.