Twenty-eight years ago, dozens of musicians "checked their egos at the door" of a Los Angeles studio to record 'We Are the World' - generating over $75 million for famine relief. Now AllAfrica and USA for Africa invite you to join a two-year initiative in advance of the song's 30th anniversary. To learn how to use this initiative as a platform for promoting diverse causes in the 'We Are the World' spirit, visit this Facebook Group or this Google+ Community.
- Namibia: Student Turns Passion for Food Into Business(New Era)
- AfDB President Visits Freetown and Monrovia to Signal His Support for Those Affected By the Ebola Virus
- The Impact of Ebola in West Africa - AfDB President Donald Kaberuka
- AfDB and WHO Sign US $60 Million MOU to Strengthen Ebola Response in West Africa
- AfDB Prices NZD 100 million Kauri Bond due August 2019
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.