Twenty-eight years ago, dozens of musicians "checked their egos at the door" of a Los Angeles studio to record 'We Are the World' - generating over $75 million for famine relief. Now AllAfrica and USA for Africa invite you to join a two-year initiative in advance of the song's 30th anniversary. To learn how to use this initiative as a platform for promoting diverse causes in the 'We Are the World' spirit, visit this Facebook Group or this Google+ Community.
- Kenya: Three Kenyan Youth Win Date With Queen Elizabeth(The Star)
- Presidents From Around the World Honour AfDB President
- AfDB Fast Tracks to Join Green Climate Fund's Newly Accredited Agencies to Channel More Climate Finance to the Continent
- Africa Rising - Economic Growth and Development Successes Continue
- Accelerating the Implementation of Pida Through Private Sector Participation
- Cop21 in Paris - The CFA Franc Zone Joins the AfDB in Calling for an Ambitious Agreement for Africa
- AfDB Commits U.S.$140 Million to Egypt's Sharm El-Sheikh Airport Expansion Project
- AfDB Board Mission to Mozambique Boosts Cooperation
- AfDB Promotes Water for the Future At 2015 World Water Forum in Korea
- AfDB Supporting Women to Become Self Sufficient
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.