Twenty-eight years ago, dozens of musicians "checked their egos at the door" of a Los Angeles studio to record 'We Are the World' - generating over $75 million for famine relief. Now AllAfrica and USA for Africa invite you to join a two-year initiative in advance of the song's 30th anniversary. To learn how to use this initiative as a platform for promoting diverse causes in the 'We Are the World' spirit, visit this Facebook Group or this Google+ Community.
- Namibia: Three Swakop Women Brave the English Channel(New Era)
- Kenya: Five Tech Startup Ideas That Kenya Can Export(Capital FM)
- South Africa: Mind Over Matter - Climbing Kilimanjaro On Wheels(Daily Maverick)
- Uganda: 'Whatsapp Group Inspired Me Into Farming'(Monitor)
- Uganda: Obama Lauds Ugandan Entrepreneur(Monitor)
- Ebola - A Threat to Africa and the World
- Facing the Future - The Significance of Intended Nationally Determined Contributions for AfDB in a Post-2020 Climate Agreement
- Sefa Awarded "Power Transaction of the Year" for Jumeme Rural Energy Supply Project in Tanzania
- The African Development Bank Announces Expansion of Its African Bond Index
- Inaugural Speech - Akinwumi A. Adesina, Phd. President African Development Bank Group
- Adesina Assumes Office As 8th President of the African Development Bank Group
- Se4all - AfDB Supports Four More African Countries in the Development of Their Action Agenda and Investment Prospectuses
- Investiture of President-elect Akinwumi A. Adesina
- Baobab Forum - Strong Institutions Needed for Africa's Growth
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.