Twenty-eight years ago, dozens of musicians "checked their egos at the door" of a Los Angeles studio to record 'We Are the World' - generating over $75 million for famine relief. Now AllAfrica and USA for Africa invite you to join a two-year initiative in advance of the song's 30th anniversary. To learn how to use this initiative as a platform for promoting diverse causes in the 'We Are the World' spirit, visit this Facebook Group or this Google+ Community.
- South Africa: Boxer Wins Fight of His Life - to Give Mom a Prosthetic Leg(News24Wire)
- South Africa: Man Overjoyed As Helicopter Dream Comes Closer to Reality(News24Wire)
- South Africa: Jobless Man Builds Helicopter With Recycled Material(News24Wire)
- South Africa: New Cheaper Prosthetic Hand 'Printed' in Bloem(News24Wire)
- South Africa: Sisters Are Building Robots for Themselves(Daily Maverick)
- Africa: Teen Girls to Create Africa's First Private Satellite(News24Wire)
- Kenya: Westgate Survivor Now a Salon Owner(Capital FM)
- Huge Youth Employment and Business Opportunities in Africa's Cocoa Sector
- Uganda High-Level Meeting to Endorse Action Plans On Managing for Development Results
- Aviation - The Next Infrastructure Growth Frontier for Africa
- AfDB President Kaberuka Pays Farewell Visit to Kenya
- AfDB Board of Directors Approves the Bank's Knowledge Management Strategy for 2015-2020
- AfDB Commits to Support Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Service Delivery in Angola
- United Nations Peacebuilding Commission Annual Session - Statement By AfDB President Donald Kaberuka
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.