Twenty-eight years ago, dozens of musicians "checked their egos at the door" of a Los Angeles studio to record 'We Are the World' - generating over $75 million for famine relief. Now AllAfrica and USA for Africa invite you to join a two-year initiative in advance of the song's 30th anniversary. To learn how to use this initiative as a platform for promoting diverse causes in the 'We Are the World' spirit, visit this Facebook Group or this Google+ Community.
- Liberia: Resilience and Resolve – a Personal Story (allAfrica)
- Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Announces New Group CEO
- Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Announces the Setting up of Board Search Committee
- AfDB Ethiopia Office Promotes the Institution's Gender Strategy
- AfDB and Mo Ibrahim Foundation Support Sierra Leone in Fighting Bribery
- The AfDB's Responsiveness At Work in Morocco Through the Independent Review Mechanism
- AfDB, Mo Ibrahim Foundation and Sierra Leone hold High Level Governance Dialogue
- Transforming Africa's Procurement Landscape, Transforming Africa
- 0.875% US$ 1.0 Billion Benchmark due 15 May 2017
- AfDB Issues Its First Us Dollar Global Benchmark for 2014
AllAfrica aggregates and indexes content from over 130 African news organizations, plus more than 200 other sources, who are responsible for their own reporting and views. Articles and commentaries that identify allAfrica.com as the publisher are produced or commissioned by AllAfrica.