- Nigeria: Ofoegbu - Incoming Govt Should Fix Errors in Power Privatisation(This Day)
- Nigeria: Why Privatisation of PHCN Utilities Should Not Be Reversed, By Amadi(Guardian)
- Rwanda: Crystal Ventures to List MTN Shares On Local Bourse(New Times)
- Nigeria: FG to Put Ajaokuta Back On Sale Block(This Day)
- Kenya: Engage Private Sector - MCA(The Star)
- Gambia: Strategy Document On Private Sector Growth Validated(The Point)
- Gambia: Gov't Resolved to Maximise Private Sector Economic Potentials(Daily Observer)
- Namibia: Heed Private Sector Advice(New Era)
- Sierra Leone: PPP Intensifies Sensitization Workshop(Sierra Leone Government)
- Nigeria: Labour, Civil Society Groups Petition Lagos Gubernatorial Candidates Over Water Privatization(Premium Times)
- Launch of 2014 Development Effectiveness Review On Energy
- AfDB Chief Economist Complex Examines Housing Market Dynamics in Africa
- AfDB Approves a U.S. $40 Million Risk Participation Agreement With Banco Santander S.A. (Spain) to Support Trade Finance in Africa
- AfDB 2015 Annual Meetings - "Africa and the New Global Landscape"
- AfDB Supporting Women to Become Self Sufficient
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.