- South Africa: Curro Goes On Winter Buying Spree Ahead of Stadio Unbundling(News24Wire)
- South Africa: Scopa Decries Private Company Preventing Parliament From Doing Its Work(News24Wire)
- Uganda: Privatised Firms Should Sell Shares to Public - Rugunda(Monitor)
- South Africa: Private Sector to Blame for Recession - Mantashe(News24Wire)
- South Africa: Minister Nathi Nhleko On Public Private Sector Partnerships(Govt of SA)
AllAfrica publishes around 900 reports a day from more than 150 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.