Abuja — President Olusegun Obasanjo at the weekend of 6 May reappointed Alhaji Hamman A. Tukur as Chairman of the Revenue Mobilisation, Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC).
26 other members were also appointed to the Commission.
The Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Chief Ufot Ekaette in a statement said that the appointment of Tukur and other members (drawn from various states of the federation) followed their confirmation by the Senate.
The members are:
1. Senator Mohammed D. Alkali (Jigawa State)
2. Senator Ahmed Baba Zuruq (Kwara State)
3. Senator Ayantayo Ayandele (Oyo State)
4. Major General Orho Esio Obada (retired) (Delta State)
5. Chief Elias Nathan (Adamawa State)
6. Ambassador Kabiru Rabiu (Kano State)
7. Ambassador Saidu Mohammed (Gombe State)
8. Ambassador Jabbi M. Mohammed (Zamfara State)
9. Honourable Bello G. Kware (Sokoto State)
10.Mr Mankilik John Maju (Plateau State)
11.Chief P. A. Nwankwo (Ebonyi State)
12.Alhaji Yakubu Shehu (Kaduna State)
13.Chief Efanga Okon Inyang (Akwa Ibom State)
14.Alhaji Abu Gidado (Katsina State)
15.Mr Thomas Uloko Williams (Edo State)
16.Alhaji Mohammed Egba Enaji (Niger State)
17.Professor Onje-Gyewado (Nasarawa State)
18.Chief Oladipo Abitogun (Ondo State)
19.Mr Nnamani Emmanuel Okonkwo (Enugu State)
20.Chief Adebayo Aremu Adeyemi (Ogun State)
21.Dr Aliyu Daniel Baka Kwali (Federal Capital Territory (FCT))
22.Mr Asema Richard Iyoraer (Benue State)
23.Mr Nnebe Agumadu S. Nwigwe (Anambra State)
24.Otunba Oladeji Aribiyi (Osun State)
25.Alhaji Isa Gaidam (Yobe State)
26.Prince Adebisi Aladejana (Ekiti State).
Nominees from ten other states are yet to be confirmed by the Senate.
Obasanjo will formally inaugurate the Commission on 12 May.