A serious fire outbreak on Tuesday burnt down a compound belonging to one Abdoulie Kebbeh of Sinchu Alagie in West Coast Region.
Speaking to the Daily Observer, Abdoulie Kebbeh, the landlord and a businessman, disclosed that the fire started around 2am and was caused by electricity. According to him, all his documents, cash amounts of $150, D20,000 and 700 CFA, as well as household belongings perished in the fire.
Kebbeh, who works at AK Company Gambia Ltd, along Kairaba Avenue, said that he was just from a business trip to Dakar with his US partners. About the incident, he informed that only his nephew, Demba Sowe of the Gambia Armes Force was seriously injured.
Anyone willing to help can contact on the following numbers: 3658204/4399802.