President John Dramani Mahama, the candidate of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) would take the first position on the ballot paper in the upcoming December 7 polls whilst Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo of the New Patriotic Party would take the third position.
This was the outcome on Friday as all seven political parties contesting in the December Presidential and Parliamentary elections balloted for their positions on the ballot paper.
The only independent candidate, Jacob Osei Yeboah did not take part in the balloting as his position as the last candidate on the ballot paper was automatic.
Mr Sarfo Kantanka, a deputy Commissioner at the EC supervised the balloting process.
The Electoral Commission on Thursday cleared seven political parties and the independent candidate to contest the presidential race in the December 7 elections.
Below is the order in which the candidates appear on the ballot paper
1. John Dramani Mahama - National Democratic Congress (NDC)
2. Dr Henry Lartey - Great Consolidated Popular Party (GCPP)
3. Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo - New Patriotic Party (NPP)
4. Papa Kwesi Nduom - Progressive People's Party (PPP)
5. Akwasi Addae - United Front Party (UFP)
6. Hassan Ayariga - People's National Convention (PNC)
7. Dr Abu Sakara - Convention People's Party (CPP)
8. Jacob Osei Yeboah - Independent candidate