Three more residents of Nyimbwa in Luweero district have tested positive to the Ebola haemorrhagic fever.
This brings the number of confirmed Ebola cases in the district since last month to six, three of whom have died.
"The blood samples for three people which we sent yesterday have come out indicating they are also infected with Ebola," Richard Kawenyera, the district Ebola surveillance officer, told Saturday Vision yesterday (Friday).
Kawenyera did not divulge details about the patients saying he was too busy.
But it is believed that they are related to the three members of the same family who died in Kakute sub-county, Sambu Parish, Nyimbwa sub-county.
The first case, a boda boda rider died on October 25 after presenting signs of high fever and bleeding from some body parts, although no samples were taken for testing, nor was the case reported to the health centre.
The second case, a 25 year old woman died on Saturday after nursing the boda boda cyclist while the third, also a member of the same family, died on Monday at Nyimbwa Health Centre IV.
About two other people suspected to have come into contact with those infected or the deceased are under isolation at Mulago Hospital.
The acting director general of health services, Dr Dennis Lwamafa said health experts were also tracing at least fifteen suspected cases in different parts of the country.
The recent Ebola outbreak comes barely two months after the country was declared Ebola-free.
The health ministry has dispatched a team of experts to assess the situation in Luweero, and plans are underway to create isolation centres at Nyimbwa Health Centre IV and Bombo Hospital.
Dr Miriam Nanyunja, the WHO disease prevention and control advisor said a team of health experts had arrived to boost efforts to contain the epidemic.