Due to constant requests from Junior and Senior High School students to President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf for the payment of West African Examinations Council (WAEC) fees, the Student Assistance Desk in the Office of the President is pleased to publish the below requirements that must be met by all students seeking assistance:
1. A beneficiary must demonstrate that he/she is incapable of meeting the payment requirement. The administration of the schools where the students attend will provide information on the students and subject each student to a process that will ensure due diligence.
2. A beneficiary must have a current grade point average of 80% or above in each of the sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
3. A beneficiary must submit a 500-word essay on why he/she needs the assistance.
4. A beneficiary must submit a written request for WAEC fees payment assistance addressed to the below address:
President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
c/o Mr. Bartu Gray
Executive Mansion, Monrovia
5. A beneficiary must be willing, when called upon, to render a few hours of community service.