DYNAMOS star defender and Castle Soccer Star of the Year finalist Partson Jaure could soon secure a dream move into the big European leagues after it emerged yesterday he is on the radar of some Turkish clubs and might be leaving for trials tomorrow.
Jaure has had an outstanding season for Dynamos, establishing himslef in the centre of a punishing DeMbare defence that gave very little away.
The Warriors trialist did not take time to settle at Dynamos dislodging former captain George Magariro and form a deadly partnership with Guthrie Zhokinyi.
Even when Zhikinyi fell foul of the Asiagate sanctions and was handed a life-time ban from the game, Jaure defied Premiership inexperience continued to steady the Dynamos defence and established another strong partnership with Gift Bello.
It however emerged that the Dynamos' Players' Player of the year's exploits had not gone unnoticed as he was being tracked by scouts for the bigger professional clubs.
Jaure arrived at Dynamos at the beginning of the season coming from a season loan spell at the now defunct Division one side La-liga and acquitted himself well in the DeMbare colours to also claim the club's Most Improved Player award.
Now after his brilliant start to the top-flight game, a dream move to Europe beckons for Jaure with the player's handlers notifying Dynamos of the developments.
Jaure's manager Kenny Mapeza although keeping his cards close to his chest, confirmed the move and said they were still finals on the player's travel arrangements.
Mapeza could however, not be drawn into revealing Jaure's destination in Turkey.
"It's true that he is wanted in Turkey but we are still working on the logistics of his travelling documents.
"The thing is we don't have a Turkish consulate in Zimbabwe so all visa applications are done in South Africa. I need to go and apply for the visa in Pretoria.
"The Turkish Embassy is there but it's not operating yet. I have been speaking to some people in Turkey and there are several clubs who are interested in Jaure but I can't pre-empt anything yet.
"What I can say for now is we are working on something towards taking him for a trial stint in Turkey.
"If anything latest comes up I will definitely get in touch," said Mapeza.
Jaure is one of the heroes of the Dynamos' double winning squad who could be heading for "greener pastures" during the off-season break.
Talented midfielder and DeMbare Soccer of the Year Denver Mukamba has already resumed his bid to join South African Premiership side Bidvest Wits.
Strikers Roderick Mutuma and Simba Simba Sithole, who arrived at Dynamos in the closing stages of the season after being off-loaded by Mamelodi Sundowns, are some of the players being targeted by South African teams.
Although Mukamba is still waiting a response from Bidvest Wits he is also believed to have caught the interest of South African champions, Orlando Pirates, who have already checked on his availability.
The Buccaneers believe the Warriors attacking midfielder could also bring a different dimension to their play.
Pirates had been angling for a deal to bring Zambian midfielder Rainford Kalaba to South Africa from the DRC where he plays for wealthy Lubumbashi club, TP Mazembe.
But the Congolese giants have said Kalaba is not for sale, especially to African clubs, and Pirates believe Mukamba could be a worthy replacement for the Zambian.
Mukamba is on loan at Dynamos but his rights are held by Division One side, DC Academy, a franchise owned by Poland-based Zimbabwe international defender Dickson Choto.
Mutuma has been targetted by South African National First Division side Dynamos.
Despite the threat of losing players to other leagues looming large, the Dynamos management had to this week to grapple with a showdown with their championship winning players over the prize money for both the league and cup titles.
There was a standoff on Tuesday when the players and the executive failed to agree on the disbursement of their pickings from the league and cup double.
The Players were demanding US$85 000 that was half the prize money from both the Castle Lager Premiership and Mbada Diamonds Cup.
But the executive had tabled an offer of 40 percent from the knockout cup and another US$20 000 from the league.
DeMbare won the league championship after piping Highlanders on goal difference in a pulsating race that was only decided on the last day.
The Harare giants also defended the Mbada Cup following a 2-0 win over Monomotapa at Rufaro.
While the players had wanted to get 50 percent of the prize money for the two competitions, the executive had pointed out that the demands were unreasonable.
Dynamos are set to play in the African Champions League next year and the executive believe part of the money should be used to bolster their squad.
On Tuesday, Dynamos chairman Kenny Mubaiwa had told our sister publication the H-Metro that what the players were demanding was unsustainable.
"What happened today (Tuesday) is a normal employee and employer situation where the employee says I want so much and the employer say this amount is what is sustainable," Mubaiwa told H-Metro on the impasse.
Mubaiwa was not reachable for comment yesterday but sources close to the side revealed that a compromise had been reached.
"What had been agreed was that the executive will give an additional US$20 000 to the players as bonuses.
"This US$20 000 will be taken from part of the Castle Lager Premiership prize money.
"So this means that the players will get US$40 000 from winning the league and an equal amount from the cup," the sources said.
If the new agreement is fulfilled, it means Dynamos players will share US$80 000 for winning the two titles.
In their demands, the players were claiming US$85 000 while the executive wanted to give the team US$60 000.
But while the executive is understood to have agreed to a top up, the money will not be immediately available to the players.
"The executive rightly pointed out that they wanted to use the money to buy some players but they players insisted on getting a higher share.
"So they sort of met half-way but the additional US$20 000 will only be paid later," said the sources.
Dynamos, the sources, are likely to pay the balance on receipt of their prize money from Delta Beverages, who are the league sponsors.
The row over bonuses at Dynamos came at a time when the club treasurer Moses Chikwariro has resigned.
Chikwariro, who is based in Marondera is said to have resigned last month, citing pressing personal commitments.
At the moment, board member for finance Robson Rundaba and one Murechera are helping with the portfolio. Dynamos board secretary Bernard Marriott, however, played down Chikwariro's resignation.
"It news to me that he resigned.
"This is off season and a lot of hearsay tend to fly around but as far I am concerned, he is still in the executive," said Marriott.
Marriott also said the board was closely monitoring the row between the players and the executive over bonuses.
"We formed Dynamos from our sweat, blood and tears.
"The money that we use to buy players now comes from the gate takings.
"As a club, we do not stand in the way of players who want to leave but it does not mean that we do not care about the same players when they are with us.
"We will see what happens tomorrow," said Marriott.