The senior National Football team coach, Stephen Keshi has said his list of foreign-based pros will be made public on Tuesday, December 25.
Keshi made this known while speaking with sports journalists at the Bolton White Apartment, Abuja on Wednesday.
While refusing to give any insight into the players that could make his team, Keshi said those who are doing well for their respective clubs should get a call.
"I have a mental picture of the players that would be invited but I'm not going to mention any name now. Wait until Tuesday."
The home-based Eagles are presently in camp fighting for shirts but their foreign colleagues will join the party at the end of the month.
Keshi refused to get distracted with the purported target set for him by the government.
President Goodluck Jonathan had directed, last month that the country would expect nothing less than the Africa Cup of Nations trophy at the soccer fiesta next year.
But Keshi said the team's preparations alone doesn't guarantee a trophy in a championship but luck plays its part as well.
"Other factors other than preparations are responsible for success in sports. We will try our best but luck is important as well."
The 2013 AFCON will take place in South Africa in January.