Bardo — Prime Minister Hamadi Jebali presented, on Thursday during Government's Declaration on the 2013 Finance and State Budget Bill, Government's priorities for the next transition stage.
Mr. Jebali stressed, on the occasion, that implementing this agenda requires consensus and mobilisation of all efforts.
Government's agenda includes the following:
- Hold free and transparent elections in the shortest time possible, to be monitored by the Independent Higher Authority for the Elections and under national and international observation.
- Restore stability and security, as they are vital conditions for development.
- Indemnify the victims.
- Respect general balances.
- Speed up job-creation process and fight against unemployment.
- Promote regional development.
- Fight against poverty.
- Control prices.
- Provide citizens with better services.
- Fight against corruption.
- Reinforce international relations.