Nigeria: Fire Guts Part of Obj's Office
By Kehinde Akinyemi, 27 December 2012
The former president's home on fire.
Abeokuta — A fire, caused by an electrical fault, torched a section of former president Olusegun Obasanjo's office within his mansion in Abeokuta, Ogun state on Thursday evening.
The fire, which started a few minutes after 5pm has however been put out following efforts by men of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps.
Copyright © 2012 Daily Trust. All rights reserved. Distributed by AllAfrica Global Media (allAfrica.com).
To contact the copyright holder directly for corrections — or for permission to republish or make other authorized use of this material, click here.
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.
Articles and commentaries that identify allAfrica.com as the publisher are produced or commissioned by AllAfrica. To address comments or complaints, please Contact us.