Luanda — At least 27 cases of burns were recorded during Christmas festive in Hospital Neves Bendinha in Luanda, it was said by the acting director of the health unit, Bunga Domingos.
Speaking to ANGOP, the director said that eight of the patients are children with 32 percent and 19 adults with 68 percent.
He explained, without revealing figures, that compared to 2011 there was a reduction in terms of admissions.
In the same period two people died of candles burn.
Bunga Domingos called on the parents for a greater attention to their children, creating tools that prevent such disasters from happening in their homes, thus safeguarding the lives of children.