Ten ministers were replaced in a partial cabinet reshuffle, including the interior and finance ministers. The new ministers will be sworn in today 6/1/2013 before President Mohamed Morsi. The new ministers are:
- Major General Mohamed Ibrahim, Minister of Interior.
- Mohamed Ali Bishr, Minister of Local Development.
- Dr. Hatem Abdellatif, Minister of Transport.
- Dr. Ahmed Imam, Minister of Power and Energy.
- Major General Wael Al Maaddawy, Minister of Civil Aviation.
- Khaled Mohamed Fahmy Abdel, Minister of Environment.
- Omar Mohamed Salem, Minister of State for the House of Representatives and Shura Council Affairs.
- Dr. Bassem Kamal Mohamed Ouda, Minister of Supply.
- Atef Helmy, Minister of Communications.
- Dr. El Morsy El Sayed Hegazy, Minister of Finance.
Prime minister Dr. Hisham Qandil had received the new ministers at his office last night. The new government line up is expected meet Sunday following the swearing in ceremony.