Tunis — The National Constituent Assembly (NCA) Bureau convened, on Monday afternoon, under the chairmanship of NCA Speaker Mustapha Ben Jaafar.
The meeting focused on the organisation of oral questions asked at the beginning of each plenary session, said a statement of assessor of the NCA Speaker in charge of information Karima Souid.
The Bureau also set the agenda of the NCA's activities for the next week which stand as follows:
Plenary session on Tuesday, January 8 to look at the following draft laws:
- Organic draft law on approval of a loan agreement between Tunisia and Libya dating back to May 18, 2012 .
- Organic bill on adopting an agreement between Tunisia and Saudi Arabia to remove double taxation and prevent tax evasion.
- Organic draft law on adopting an agreement between Tunisia and the Government of Vietnam to end double taxation and prevent tax evasion.
- Organic draft law on approval of a social welfare agreement between Tunisia and the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg.
- Organic bill on adopting a reciprocal administrative assistance agreement in the fiscal field between the Council of Europe and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- Bill on closure of the State budget for 2009.
Wednesday, January 9 and Friday, January 11 will be dedicated to Constituent Commissions meetings.
Plenary session on Thursday, January 10 dedicated to a debate with the Government with hearing of Women Minster and Education Minister.
The NCA Bureau has also decided to set up on Friday, January 11 the commission responsible for examining and selecting application files for the Independent Higher Authority of Election.