Clubs, clubbing, dunda, rave, etc.. After a hard day earning a living, we all decide to treat ourselves to loud pumping music, drinks and good company.
There is one thing that has always boggled my mind. Why is it that guys pester ladies who from the word go show they are so not interested? They totally disregard the fact that the we dont want them to and persist. The harder you resist or get disgusted the harder they come at you.
I therefore have taken it upon myself to give you 5 do's and dont's of 'darting' a lady in the club:
1. DO NOT send the waiter with just one drink for her if she is with other people. Instead, buy everyone at her table drinks then have the waiter point to you to show that its you who has bought the round of drinks and that 'she's' that you are interested in. If you don't have enough cash for that then patiently wait for her to get to the bar to get herself a drink and offer to buy her one, through the waiter of course. Wave then act disinterested. This will puzzle her and at the same time intrigue her.
2. DO NOT grab her hand to catch her attention or call her babe, honey, lovely....none of those corny demeaning names. You could try to catch her eye or better yet go to her. This will make her feel like she's in control and at the same time notice that you are man enough to approach her in her domain.
3. If from the onslaught she shows disinterest please DO NOT try to make her change her mind. Leave her with a polite statement. Like tell her you are attracted to her and you just wanted to say hi then turn and leave. The more you insist the more irritated she becomes and the dumber she makes you look.
4. When talking to her, make eye contact and not boob, hip or butt contact!! Come on. You are talking to her not her assets!!
5. Don't crowd her. If she allows you to chat her up, make polite conversation for not more than 5 minutes and make your leave. Of course ask for her number. Which if she gives you, make a point to use it but not on the next day... maybe the day when she's fresh and not hangover. She will be more accommodating and you won't look desperate.
The rest will be up to you, her and God. All the best man.
PLEASE NOTE LADIES:
Any guy who tries to come on to you and his significant other is around is not worth your time because he doesn't respect women, is selfish and could be carrying a disease since its something he is used to. Beware!!!
Oh and another thing, if your man misbehaves while you're with him, why in the hell do you attack the lady? It's is not her fault. It is the man's. And all you do when you attack the lady instead is fuel his ego and show him how important he is. Men are not babies; they can be responsible for their actions and can suffer the consequence. Don't be afraid to get dumped.. You won't die...and if you do then you'll be at peace.