Trade Conferences International will hold a mobile and e-marketing conference at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways on 27-28 February 2013. The event will explore the most relevant developments in the m-commerce and e-commerce environment and identify the major factors driving and hampering innovation.
It will further investigate a sneak peak of what the future holds and to what extent the information and technology developments will be affected.
- Alastair Tempest, COO, Direct Marketing Association of South Africa
- Wayne Levine, MD, NXT\ Digital Innovations
- Tim Bishop, chief technology officer, Prezence Digital
- Lana Strydom, head of digital marketing and media, First National Bank
- Sam Beckbessinger, strategist, Quirk
- Sarah Cremer, accounts manager, Clickmaven
- Darren van der Schyff, senior account executive, Demographica
- Ryan Sauer, director, Search Online Consulting
Cost of the conference is R6 750 + VAT, with a discounted fee for three or more bookings from the same department or company of R5 737.50 + VAT will be applicable.