Sun International is one of Africa's premier hotel and resort groups. A thrilling journey awaits you from the fairest Cape to the Palace of the Lost City at Sun City and onwards to the smoke that thunders at the Royal Livingstone.
From lost civilisations, returned to their former glory; to the untamed beauty of the Victoria Falls to the majesty of Swaziland - each and every one of our destinations is tailor-made to thrill even the most discerning traveller. Sun international prides itself on the huge variety of amazing experiences available to you across our magical landscape.
Here are 5 things that you may not know about some of Sun Interntional's properties
1. Sun City Resort is a Vacation Club with outstanding sporting and recreational facilities such as the magical Valley of Waves waterpark and is only 187 km from Johannesburg. Di you know that the resort is located in a malaria free zone and home to the Big 5?
2. The Palace of the Lost City is a hotel set in a rain forest surrounded by 100-year-old baobabs. Did you know the hotel was built as a tribute to man's imagination and remnants of a fabled civilization?
3. Sun City Hotel overlooks the Gary Player Country Club. Did you know the ambience of this hotel is one of the most glamour and sophisticated of the group?
4. The Cabanas is a more relaxed property, ideally suited for families. Aside from a Waterworld, did you know that The Famous Butchers Grill Restaurant specializes in juicy steaks and grills?
5. Table Bay Hotel is located at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town. Did you know Michael Jackson, Michelle Obama, Charlize Theron and Monaco royalty have all stayed here?