A woman has been critically injured in Ruiru town after a gas cylinder exploded in her house. She was rushed to hospital with severe burns on her hands and legs. Here is an eyewitness
The Star (Nairobi)
Kenya: Explosion in RuiruBy Njeri Ngugi, 24 January 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Star. All rights reserved. Distributed by AllAfrica Global Media (allAfrica.com). To contact the copyright holder directly for corrections — or for permission to republish or make other authorized use of this material, click here.