27 January 2013

Egypt: EGP 20 Million for Funding Small Projects

The National Authority for Social Insurance has planned to pump EGP 20 million into small-scale projects launched by Bedaya "start" Fund which is to operate on four public sectors: industry, agriculture, services and IT, with 40% of the volume of its funds to be allocated for the projects in Greater Cairo and the remaining 60% will be distributed to other governorates.

The objective is to give due attention to small and medium projects nationwide especially with heavily-populated governorates with special attention to Upper Egypt governorates and Sinai.

Copyright © 2013 Egypt State Information Service. All rights reserved. Distributed by AllAfrica Global Media (allAfrica.com). To contact the copyright holder directly for corrections — or for permission to republish or make other authorized use of this material, click here.

AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.

Articles and commentaries that identify allAfrica.com as the publisher are produced or commissioned by AllAfrica. To address comments or complaints, please Contact us.