Twenty suspected Boko Haram members said that they have been kept at the Kuje prison for more than a year without taken to court.
The suspects made the complain to the Minister of Interior, Comrade Patrick Abba Moro, when he paid an official visit to the prison on Tuesday.
The suspects told the minister that since they were arrested from Kano and Borno States early last year, they have never been arraigned.
The suspects are aged between 17 and 25 called on the minister to help facilitate their trial. The minister promised to look into the matter.