Kenya: Fire Razes School Dorm
By Gilbert Ochieng, 25 February 2013
Busia More than 100 students from St Mary's Mundika Boys secondary school last night had their dormitory burnt down. "We suspect the fire was caused by an electric fault," said school principal Mark Obonyo.
He appealed to parents to remain calm adding the board of governors will get back to them after meeting.
Copyright © 2013 The Star. All rights reserved. Distributed by AllAfrica Global Media (allAfrica.com).
To contact the copyright holder directly for corrections — or for permission to republish or make other authorized use of this material, click here.
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.
Articles and commentaries that identify allAfrica.com as the publisher are produced or commissioned by AllAfrica. To address comments or complaints, please Contact us.