6 July 2013

Egypt: 36 Deaths, 1079 Injuries in Friday Clashes

The death toll from Friday clashes rose to 36, the head of the emergency sector at the Health Ministry Mohamed Sultan said on Saturday 06/07/2013. As many as 1079 more were injured, he added.

Earlier in the day, Sultan said that thirteen people were killed and 728 more injured in Friday clashes witnessed by Cairo and a number of Egyptian governorates.

Ads by Google

Copyright © 2013 Egypt State Information Service. All rights reserved. Distributed by AllAfrica Global Media (allAfrica.com). To contact the copyright holder directly for corrections — or for permission to republish or make other authorized use of this material, click here.

AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.

Articles and commentaries that identify allAfrica.com as the publisher are produced or commissioned by AllAfrica. To address comments or complaints, please Contact us.