South Sudanese president, Salva kiir Mayardiit, who has been talking about an inclusive government in his next administration after he sacked his entire cabinet on Jul 23, has issued another "Republican Decree" appointing 19 cabinet ministers and 10 deputy ministers.
The move comes one week after the president dissolved his whole cabinet.
Below is the list of the appointed ministers:
1. Tellar Riing Deng, Justice
2. Stephen Dhieu Dau, Petroleum, Mining, and Environment
3. Obuto Mamur Mete, National Security in the office of the President
4. Kuol Manyang Juuk, Defense and Veteran Affairs
5. John Riak Gai, Health
6. Dr. John Gach Yoh, Education, Science, and Technology
7. Awut Deng Acuil, Gender and Social Development
8. Simon Mijok Mijak, Transport, Road, and Bridges
9. Agrey Tisa Sabuni, Finance, Commerce, and Economic Planning
10. Marial Benjamin Barnaba, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
11. Ngor Kulang , Youth and Sport
12. Aleu Ayeny Aleu, Interior and Wildlife Conservation
13. Kong Daniel Gaklouk, Labor, Public Service, and Human Resource Development
14. Abdalla Deng Nhial, Electricity, Dams, and Water Resources
15. Michael Makwei Lueth, Information, Broadcasting, and Telecommunication
16. Beda Machar Teng, Agriculture, Forestry, Tourism and Animal Resources and Fisheries
17. Jemma Nunu Kumba, Land, Housing and Physical Planning
18. Martin Elia Lomuro - Cabinet Affairs
The South Sudan News Agency will update you when a new development occurs.