The Interior Ministry urged on Thursday 1/8/2013 protesters at Raba el-Adawiya and el-Nahda to leave the squares for the sake of the country.
In a televised statement, spokesman for the Interior Ministry Hany Abdel-Latif said the ministry is calling on demonstrators at the squares of Raba el-Adawiya and el-Nahda to resort to reason and prioritize the interests of the homeland.
Abdel-Latif said the ministry promised the protesters safe exit.
The Interior Ministry will remain fully committed to performing its duties, he added.
The Cabinet had decided to take all necessary measures to end the protests at the squares, which, it said, pose threats to the Egyptian national security.
The interior minister had been assigned to deal with the protests in line with the constitution and law.
Comments Post a comment