Foreign Minister Nabil Fahmy said that Egypt was preoccupied with domestic issues which affected its foreign stances and last year's policies were merely ideological.
In statements in Cairo on Wednesday 31/7/2013, the minister said that this will not happen again in the future, adding that a special department for the peace process in the Middle East will be established at the ministry.
However, he said, interaction with the peace process has never stopped and will continue in the future.
Comments Post a comment