26 December 2013

Ethiopia: Construction of 40/60 Condos Well in Progress

Construction of 40/60 condominium houses in Addis Ababa is well in progress; it is happening at a cost of 648 million Birr, the City Saving Houses Development Enterprise said.

Communication affairs head of the Enterprise, Yohannes Abayneh told ENA that 33 percent of the construction of the condominium houses has so far been finalized.

The report indicates 2,948 condominium houses are being built in five sites: Sengatera, Crown, Ehil Nigid, Asko and Tourist Nigid areas.

As for figures from the Enterprise, 25 contractors and consultants are working to finalize the condominium houses.

Those who are interested to get these houses are saving 40 percent of the price of the house to meet the remaining 60 per cent with loan from the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE).

Copyright © 2013 Ethiopian Radio and Television Agency. All rights reserved. Distributed by AllAfrica Global Media (allAfrica.com). To contact the copyright holder directly for corrections — or for permission to republish or make other authorized use of this material, click here.

AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.

Articles and commentaries that identify allAfrica.com as the publisher are produced or commissioned by AllAfrica. To address comments or complaints, please Contact us.