Valentine's Day is likely to be the most dreaded day by a section of men. This largely because of the cost that comes with making the women in their lives happy.
Women always expect romantic gestures from their partners - gifts, flowers and the sorts - which tends to put pressure on men.
But with Valentine's being a one-day affair, here are a few 'creative' excuses to slip away from the celebrations.
1. I will be working honey.
2. I do not celebrate Valentine'S because it's vanity.
3. Babe my ATM card has stuck inside the machine, I have no money.
4. Valentine's is overrated.
5. Let's keep our relationship simple.
6. It's just a day for corporates to make money.
7. I will be travelling for business.
8. We do not need just a day to celebrate our love, we do it every day.
9. Valentine'S will not buy food for our home.
10. I do not even celebrate my birthday.