- South Africa: Calls for Urgent Intervetion in the Possible Closure of TB Hospital in Nongoma(IFP)
- Africa: World TB Deaths Shoot Up - On Paper(Africa Check)
- Malawi: Group Fighting TB, HIV and Aids Through an Integrated Approach(Nyasa Times)
- Africa: Poverty is Sexist, Bill and Melinda Gates Say in Annual Letter(allAfrica)
- South Africa: Don't Treat Drug Users As Criminals, Say Health Workers(GroundUp)
AllAfrica publishes around 700 reports a day from more than 150 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.