- South Africa: Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa Unveils Vuyo Mbuli Empilisweni HIV and Aids and Orphans Care Centre in Ndevana, 17 Sept(Govt of SA)
- Angola: Namibe - TB Kills More Than 90 People in First Half of 2017(ANGOP)
- Ethiopia: How Effective National Research, Innovation to End TB By 2035?(Ethiopian Herald)
- Namibia: Educational Movie On TB Screens At Waiting Rooms(New Era)
- Angola: Bie - Over 1000 New Tuberculosis Cases Recorded(ANGOP)
- Ghana: Drug Resistant Tuberculosis a Major Concern in Ghana(Deutsche Welle)
AllAfrica publishes around 900 reports a day from more than 140 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.