is West Africa's leading airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network. It operates mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. Arik Air's head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State. The Arik brand is synonymous with efficiency, customer-commitment, adherence to aviation polices & standards and an avant-garde in providing quality aviation services.
- We take care of the safety of our guests, of our colleagues and our own by observing all safety precautions and regulations
- We exceed our guests' expectations through the continuous pursuit of excellence
- We are considerate and respectful of, and responsive to, the needs of our guests and fellow employees
- We act with integrity at all times
- We open our minds to new ideas and encourage innovation
- We grow profitably and are financially responsible in all our dealings.
Our goals and objectives
- To operate within the highest standards of safety and security
- To offer a superior level of customer service and to deliver on promises made to our guests
- To provide our shareholders with an attractive return on their investment
- To be the most punctual airline in Nigeria
- To provide continuous quality training and development to all our employees;
- To conduct our business with the highest level of integrity, business ethics and moral values.