The Mayflower Hotel,
1127 Connectivut Ave NW.
Washington, DC 20036.
April 10: Reception.
April 11: Forum
NEW CONFIRMED SPEAKERS!
- H.E. Gilbert F. Houngbo, President, International Fund for Agriculture Development
- Zouera Youssoufou, Managing Director & CEO, Dangote Foundation
- H.E Victor Harrison, Commissioner for Economic Affairs, African Union.
- Rahama Wright, President & CEO Shea Yeleen
- Lars Benson, Regional Director for Africa, Center for International Private Enterprise
- Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield, Senior Counselor, Albright Stonebridge Group
- Dr. Martin Fregene, Director of Agriculture & Agro-Industry, African Development Bank
- Hon. Dr. Mukhisa Kituy, Secretary-General of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- Hon. Dr. Benedict Oramah, President, African Export and Import (Afrexim) Bank
- Hon. Vera Songwe, Executive Secretary, UN Economic Commission for Africa
- Robert A. Mosbacher, Chairman, Mosbacher Energy Company
- Anthony Carroll Esq., Vice President, Manchester Trade
- Ambassador (Dr.) Robin Sander, CEO-FEEEDS, Former US Ambassador to Nigeria, ECOWAS, & Congo
- Priya Basu, Head, Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative, The World Bank Group
- C.D. Glin, President and CEO, U.S. African Development Foundation
- Wamkele Mene, Chief Director, Department of Trade & Industry, South Africa
- Dr. Hippolyte Fofack, Chief Economist & Director for Research & International Cooperation
- Donna Sims-Wilson, President, Smith Graham & Co. Investment Advisors, L.P.
- Poorva Pandya, Head, ETG Farmers Foundation
The 2019 IGD Frontier 100 Forum Highlights will include:
High Level Panels
IGD Members: $0
Non Members (Private sector): $150
U.S. and African Government: $0
Diplomatic Corps: $0
Forum Sponsorship provides a wide array of benefits to your company, including brand recognition, acknowledgement during the CEO's remarks, and complimentary conference registrations.
Please contact Dylan Everett for all sponsorship inquiries at email@example.com
Special thanks to our organizational and media partners:
Pan Africa Network
Pan African Visions