Algiers — In conformity of the provisions of Article 92 of the Constitution, Head of the State Abdelkader Bensalah conducted on Monday a partial reshuffle among Governors and deputy Governors, said a communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic.
Are appointed as Governors:
- Bradai Abdelkader, Governor of Laghouat.
- Bouzegza Lounes, Governor of Batna.
- Siouda Abdelkhalek, Governor of Alger.
- Belkateb Mohamed, Governor of Sétif.
- Yahiatene Yahia, Governor of Boumerdès.
- Harfouche Benarar, Governor of El-Tarf.
Also, are named as deputy Governors:
- El Gouacem Amar, deputy Governor of Dar El-Beida (eastern suburb of Algiers).
- Chaib Eddour Benabdellah, deputy Governor of Touggourt.
Read the original article on Algerie Presse Service.
AllAfrica publishes around 600 reports a day from more than 150 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.
Articles and commentaries that identify allAfrica.com as the publisher are produced or commissioned by AllAfrica. To address comments or complaints, please Contact us.
AllAfrica is a voice of, by and about Africa - aggregating, producing and distributing 600 news and information items daily from over 150 African news organizations and our own reporters to an African and global public. We operate from Cape Town, Dakar, Abuja, Monrovia, Nairobi and Washington DC.