The Ambassador of Japan to Cameroon, H.E Tsutomu Osawa has praised the positive diplomatic relations which have existed between the two countries for the past 60 years. Through the Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD), Japan has supported Cameroon and Africa in the implementation of several projects ranging from security to health, education and agriculture. There are Japanese companies in Cameroon to promote the business climate in the country and scholarship opportunities for students to study in Japan. The Japanese equally support technological advancement in the country. As stated in the interview below granted Cameroon Tribune by Ambassador Tsutomu Osawa, several projects have been achieved in various fields of cooperation between Cameroon and Japan and there are prospects for wider cooperation ties.
Top Headlines: Cameroon
- Cameroon: South West - False Alert Sweeps Through Buea, Limbe
- Cameroon: International Rights Groups Call for Ceasefire
- Cameroon: Fiango-Kumba Carnage - Population Stages Protest Against Killings
- Cameroon: Mental Health - It Is Not a 'Non-Issue'
- Cameroon: Management of Covid-19 - Prevention Remains the Main Weapon
- Cameroon: CHAN 2020 CAF - Mission Inspects Infrastructure
- Cameroon: Oil Palm Production - Experts Report Malaysian Experience to CDC
- Cameroon: Press Briefing Notes On Cameroon
- Cameroon: School Attack Puts Spotlight On Neglected Conflict
- Cameroon: Carnage in Kumba - Shocks of 'Black' Saturday!
- Cameroon: Education in Menchum Division - BIR Donates Benches, Rehabilitates Infrastructure
- Cameroon: Inadmissible!
- Cameroon: CHAN 2021 - CAF Mission Arrives Tomorrow
- Cameroon: Cameroon - Nigeria - Concerned Neighbours, Brothers
- Cameroon: Migration Issues in Cameroon - UN Organ Hands Report
- Cameroon: Timely Presidential Decision