Bright Akwo Arrey-Mbi is a budding talent. The 17-year-old potential Indomitable Lions of Cameroon defender of Bayern Munich has become the fourth Cameroonian to win the prestigious UEFA Champions League trophy following his side's one-nil victory against French Ligue 1 side PSG recently. Born of Cameroonian parents in March 2003, Arrey-Mbi is one of very few footballers who have benefitted from the outbreak of the Corona Virus pandemic. Bright Arrey-Mbi holds a German passport but remains eligible to represent Cameroon by descent through his parents.
Top Headlines: Cameroon
- Rwanda: Cameroon-Rwanda - Focus On Improving Commercial Ties
- Cameroon: NW Regional Council - Minister Inspects Potential Structures
- Cameroon: UN Human Rights Commission Report - Crime Experts Decry Subjective Position
- Cameroon: Fight Against Hate Speech - Where Are Political Parties?
- Cameroon: Assertive Production!
- Cameroon: Cameroon Business Forum - 2020 Session Holds in Yaounde Today
- Cameroon: CWF Bonamoussadi Admits Eight New Members
- Cameroon: Big G Baba Against Skin Depigmentation
- Cameroon: Forest Resources Management - Germany Offers Over Fcfa 8. 5 Billion
- Cameroon: Shock as CHAN Hosts Cameroon Sack Coach Months to Tournament
- Cameroon: Joyce Babatunde Hits the Stage
- Cameroon: Commentary - Rigorously Applying Existing Legislation!
- Cameroon: Frequency Regulation - Radio Promoters, Journalists Commit to Sensitise
- Central Africa: Third COMIFAC Heads of State Summit - Partnership Facilitator, Minfof Lay Groundwork
- Cameroon: Star Building - Congo Basin Forest, Light Weapons Discussed
- Cameroon: E-Learning Still in Motion