Khartoum — The Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers has announced that Thursday, October 29, 2020, will be an official holiday nationwide on the occasion of Mawlid, the Birthday of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).
Top Headlines: Sudan
- Ethiopia: UN High Commissioner for Refugees Visits Sudan As New Refugee Arrivals Cross 43,000
- Sudan: Insecurity in South Sudan Slows Business At Nimule to a Trickle
- Sudan: Nation in Three-Day Mourning After Death of Former PM Mahdi
- Sudan: Sudan Minister - Covid-19 Levels 'Highest Since May'
- Sudan: Spate of Highway Robberies in Sudan's South Kordofan
- Sudan: Sudan Fuel Crisis - El Gedaref Activists Detained Monitoring Distribution
- Sudan: Darfur Insecurity - Omda, Three Farmers Shot Dead
- Sudan: Govt Declares Three-Day National Mourning Period for Ex-PM Sadiq Al-Mahdi
- Sudan: Sudan's Umma Party Leader El Sadig El Mahdi Passes Away
- Sudan: Country in Mourning After Former PM Sadiq Al-Mahdi Dies of Coronavirus
- Sudan: Recent Amnesty Resolution Undermines the Prospects for Accountability and Peace
- Sudan: Over 42,000 Ethiopian Refugees Arrive in Refugees Camps in East Sudan
- Sudan: Sudan Govt Ratifies UN Convention Against Enforced Disappearances
- Sudan: United Nations - 'Not Enough Humanitarian Aid for Ethiopian Refugees in Sudan'
- Sudan: Sudan Expects More Covid-19 Cases As It Braces for Second Wave
- Sudan: Army Officers Harass Activists in Blue Nile State