Khartoum — The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has received consent of the European Council and Commission to the nomination of Abdel-Rahim Ahmed Khalil as Ambassador Extraordinary and Head of the Republic of Sudan's Mission to EU.
Top Headlines: Sudan
- Sudan: Nation Expects More Covid-19 Cases as Second Wave Looms
- Sudan: Minister - 10 Health Workers Stricken By Covid-19 in Sudan's Second Wave
- Sudan: Economy - Call for 'Real Reforms'
- Sudan: Sudan Police to Enforce Criminalisation of 'Pharaonic Circumcision'
- Sudan: Member of Sudan's Sovereign Council Bikes to His Office
- Sudan: How Floods Debilitate an Already Fragile Country
- Sudan: Red Crescent Ramps up Operation As Influx of Ethiopian Refugees Grows
- Sudan: Ensaf Fathi - A New Tone in Sudanese Melody
- Sudan: Blackout in South Darfur Capital
- Sudan: 'Tribal Violence in South Kordofan Caused By Armed Herders and Militias'
- Sudan: Paramilitaries Arbitrarily Detain Young People in Port Sudan
- Sudan: Father of Sudanese Veterinary Medicine, Prof. Elnazeer Dafa'alla
- Ethiopia: Sudan Supports Abiy Even as Govt Feels Weight of Conflict
- Sudan: Ethiopian Refugees in Sudan in Dire Need of Protection, Reproductive Health Care
- Sudan: Minister of Scientific Research Affirms Concern With Scientific Research and Innovation
- Sudan: Central Darfur Gov - Peace Process 'Differs From Other States'