Algiers — Finance Minister Aymen Benabderrahmane discussed by video-conference, with a team from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Algeria's economic outlook, particularly following the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on national economy and the fall in hydrocarbon prices, said the ministry Thursday in a statement.
Top Headlines: Algeria
- Algeria: Version of Draft Electoral Law Distributed to Political Parties for Enrichment
- Algeria: Financing, Control of Electoral Campaigns At Heart of Draft Election Bill
- Africa: Western Sahara - Algerian-South African Joint Declaration in Line With AU Demands
- Algeria: Algerians Committed to Foiling Hostile Schemes, Says Chanegriha
- Algeria: Covid-19 - Partial Lockdown Extended in 29 Provinces
- Algeria: Angolan President Gets Message From Algerian Counterpart
- Angola: Angola, Algeria Reiterate Commitment to Fight Against Terrorism
- Algeria: Bill On Revision of Electoral Law - New Instrument to Combat 'Corruption, Fraud'
- Algeria: Algiers, Pretoria Agree to Strengthen Bilateral Cooperation
- Africa: Africa Surpasses Three Million Covid-19 Cases, Most in South Africa
- South Africa: Minister Naledi Pandor Hosts the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the People's Democratic Republic of Algeria, 12 Jan
- South Africa: Minister Pandor to Host Algerian Counterpart
- Algeria/Tunisia: 29 Players Picked for 2021 Unaf U17 Tournament in Algiers
- Kenya/Algeria: Gor Beaten At Home By Belouizdad, Drop Out of CAF Champions League
- Africa: Africa's Road to Recovery in 2021 Is a Fresh Start
- Kenya/Algeria: Mission Impossible - Can Gor Mahia Beat Cr Belouizdad 7-0?