Tunis/Tunisia — 392 COVID-19 infections out of 2,378 conducted screening tests, and 21 fatalities were recorded on February 28, the Health Ministry announced Monday in its daily report on the epidemiological situation in the country.The number of deaths and...
Top Headlines: Coronavirus
- Africa: Covid-19 Death Toll Nears 118,000 Across Continent
- Kenya: Curfew Roadblocks Illegal, Could Spread Covid-19, Say Experts
- Zimbabwe: Education Minister Mathema Threatens Sanctions Against Schools Violating Covid-19 Protocols
- Kenya: Senators Warn Governors Against Sending Representatives When Invited to Account for Covid-19 Funds
- Nigeria: Nigeria Vaccinates 1.09m Persons With 1st Dose of Vaccine
- Namibia: Vaccines No Free Pass, but 'Will Save Lives'
- Kenya: Kenya Estimates 10% Vaccine Wastage Amid Biting Shortage
- Liberia: Ghana Hit Hard By Covid-19 With a Decline in Commodity Exports
- South Africa: Covid-19 Infections Increase By 1,089
- Nigeria: Governor Zulum Receives First Jab of Covid-19 Vaccine
- Zimbabwe: Uhuru Celebrations Show Resilience Amid Covid-19
- Zimbabwe: Covid-19 Weighs Down African Sun
- Nigeria: Promoting African Artists Amid Covid-19 With 'Reflect'
- Nigeria: Covid-19 - Nigeria Records Lowest Daily Infections in One Year
- Kenya: Clubs Should Plan for Life After Covid-19
- Kenya: Spare Athletes the Suffering