The Ministry of Health and Wellness has conducted 968 PCR tests as at 19 00 hours today.
Two cases have been registered, as follows:
- One case detected on Day 7 in quarantine
- One case detected during a routine test carried out on a patient on admission at Victoria hospital at Candos. The patient is a resident of Quinze Canton, Vacoas.
The number of active cases at the local level is 91.
544 patients considered cured have returned home.
Latest figures on COVID-19 since 05 March 2021:
- 482 cases recorded following Contact Tracing and sampling in COVID-19 Testing Centres.
- 131 cases registered in quarantine (negative patients on admission).
- 37 cases recorded following targeted screening.
- 7 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Further details will be provided in a communiqué to be issued tomorrow.