The Ministry of Health and Wellness has carried out 2 877 PCR tests yesterday, 13 July 2021. The test results were obtained late at night.
The positive cases detected are as follows:
· Three cases detected on Day 7 in quarantine.
· One case detected on Day 11 in quarantine.
· Six cases detected in COVID-19 Testing Centres.
· Seven cases detected through targeted screening carried out at Bois Chéri.
· Thirteen cases detected through Contact Tracing exercises. The patients were in quarantine on Day 0 and Day 1.
Since 05 March 2021, 1 664 persons have contracted the COVID-19 and as at yesterday afternoon, 1 174 of them, considered cured, have returned home.
The country has as at date 469 active cases.