- Southern Africa: Local Firm Wins SADC Accreditation for Lab, Consultancy
- Ethiopia: Transforming STEM for Innovation
- Africa: Robots, Unemployment ... and Immigrants
- Rwanda: National Lab Acquires Facility to Ease Diagnostics
- Zimbabwe: 'Govt Won't Discontinue Jonathan Moyo's Programme'
- Kenya: Airbus Foundation Launches Youth Development Programme in Kenya
- Kenya: #WomenInScience - Unesco Marks the International Day of Women and Girls in Science
- South Africa: A Personal Journey Sheds Light On Why There Are So Few Black Women in Science
- Egypt: Sisi - Greenhouses Technology to Help Increase Agricultural Production
- Africa: Resistance: Staying One Step Ahead of Malaria
- East Africa: We've Good Scientists, EAC Now Says Openly
- South Africa: Csir Showcases Tech for Mining Safety
- Africa: CODESRIA DAY LECTURE - The Struggles for Epistemic Freedom in Africa
- South Africa: One of the World's Most Famous Fossil Skulls, 'Mrs Ples', Is Actually a 'Mr'
- South Africa: Researcher Perseveres Against All Odds
- Ethiopia: Scaling-Up Green Tech Utilization
- Namibia: Namibia Can Now Trace GMO Origins
- Namibia: Lab to Test for GMOs
- Africa: African Union Kwame Nkrumah Scientific Excellence Awards (AUKNASE) 2017 Edition
- South Africa: President Zuma Congratulates SA Scientist
- Rwanda: Miss Geek Contest Opens Up to More African Countries
- Cameroon: Scientific Studies - Govt in Search of 1,000 Researchers
Notices and Announcements
AllAfrica publishes around 800 reports a day from more than 140 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.