In Other News ...
The plight of journalists in Egypt, Ethiopia, South Africa and Swaziland has come under the spotlight at an international meeting of editors and media executives.
- Harnessing Resources and Expertise for Development - Jay Ireland, GE Africa
- GE Commits to $2m to Upgrade Technical College in Cross River State
- A Transforming Africa Celebrates 50 Years of AfDB Operations
- AfDB Board Approves New Africa Climate Change Fund
- Addressing Conflict and Fragility in Africa - Leaders Discuss Empowerment, Partnerships and Accountability in Brussels Meeting
- AfDB Board Approves Revised Framework for Selection and Prioritization of Regional Operations
- AfDB Board Approves Us $8.2-Million Senior Loan for Medical Clinic in the Gambia
- Zambia Signs Energy Sector Agreement for Itezhi Tezhi Power Generation Project
- AfDB's "Egypt-COMESA Trade Enhancement Forum" Brings Together Experts to Boost Regional Integration Through Trade and Investment
- Nearly One Third of African Nations Engaged in Climate-Smart Initiatives, Report Says
- Regional Stakeholder Workshop Held on Low Emission Development and Green Growth in Africa
- Vocational Training for the Employment of Youth - A Leading Priority for African Countries
- "Partnership and leverage is the model for supporting the transformation of Africa," says Donald Kaberuka
- A Transforming Africa Celebrates 50 Years of AfDB Activities
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.