In Other News ...
Despite suggestions that Ethiopian troops may withdraw from Somalia, Ethiopia has a vested interest in Somalia's success, writes William Loyd George for Inter Press Service.
- AfDB and Malawi Sign Budget Support and Hydroelectric Feasibility Study Grants
- Launch of the One Campaign 2013 Data Report, Financing the Fight for Africa's Transformation
- AfDB Powering a Climate-Smart and Greener Continent
- AfDB Approves a Usd 100 Million Risk Participation Agreement With Commerzbank Ag to Boost Trade Finance in Africa
- AfDB Approves a Usd 20 Million Trade Finance Line of Credit for Ut Bank Ghana to Support SMEs and Local Corporates
- AfDB Launches New Information Highways
- Afdb Builds Capacity in Education Through Education Research Awards
- Afdb Project Integrates Nomadic Peoples Into Mainstream Education in Nigeria
- African Development Bank to Host Innovative Financing Seminar On Infrastructure and Diaspora Bonds
- Cross River State - Rural Access and Mobility Project in Nigeria
- AfDB Project Integrates Nomadic Peoples into Mainstream Education in Nigeria
- Aliko Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Others For LBS Africa Business Conference
- Introducing the Africa Business Conference at the Lagos Business School
- Meeting the Challenge of Video
- African Libraries Under Threat
- ICT In the Classroom: Namibian Teachers Share Their Experience
- Social Learning: A Namibian Experiment
- Education in Refugee Camps
- More Than Meets the Eye: In Conversation With Mark Kaigwa
- Innovation vs. Sustainability: A Bare Knuckle Fight?
- No Country Can Make Progress On the Basis of A Borrowed Language
- ECOWAS Defence Chiefs Seek West African Command for UN Mission in Mali
- Regional Defence Chiefs Charged On Successful Transformation of Afisma Into UN Mission in Mali
- Workshop On Youth Employment Action Plan Ends in Accra
- ECOWAS, Partners Have Made Irreversible Progress in Mali
- ECOWAS Sympathizes With Nigeria Over Pilots Death
AllAfrica aggregates and indexes content from over 130 African news organizations, plus more than 200 other sources, who are responsible for their own reporting and views. Articles and commentaries that identify allAfrica.com as the publisher are produced or commissioned by AllAfrica.