In Other News ...
- African Water Facility Promotes Private Sanitation Venture to Curb Water-borne Diseases and Turn Waste into Energy in Kenya
- AfDB Seeks Strategic Partnership with Angola
- Donald Kaberuka Urges African Countries to Tap Into Women's Tremendous Potential As Economic Forces
- AfDB Gender Envoy Calls for Improved Banking Services for Women As Well As Access to Finance
- 2nd EAC-AfDB Technical Planning Meeting Concludes in Arusha
- President Kaberuka Calls for Urgent Action On the Kazungula Bridge Project
- AfDB Special Gender Envoy Lauds Transformative Change at Nega-Nega Irrigation Scheme in Zambia
- Ministerial Conference on Training and Jobs for African Youth Adopts a Declaration and Plan for Inter-country Cooperation
- Ministerial Conference on "Providing Africa's Youth with Skills and Training for Jobs" opened by Prime Minister of Côte d'Ivoire
- AfDB President to Pay Official Visit to Angola to Support the Country's Infrastructure Program and Policy Reforms in the Power Sector
- Ericsson Reports Second Quarter 2014
- Etisalat Egypt selects Ericsson Heterogeneous Network to Boost Customer Experience in Egypt
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.