In Other News ...
The plight of journalists in Egypt, Ethiopia, South Africa and Swaziland has come under the spotlight at an international meeting of editors and media executives.
- AfDB a Key Player in Africa to Support Global Environment With the GEF
- Cape Verde's New Country Strategy Paper Targets Infrastructure for Inclusive Growth
- Africa's Premier Development Bank Reflects On How Far It Has Come and Looks Ahead to the Next 50 Years
- AfDB A Dynamic Institution on Fast Changing Continent - President's Speech
- AfDB Board Approves Revised Framework for Selection and Prioritization of Regional Operations
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.