Graça Machel explains why the trust she leads has launched networks for women in business and in agriculture. The interviewer is Bronwyn Nielsen of CNBC Africa.
Graça Machel explains the thinking behind the launch of a Pan African network of women in journalism. allAfrica.com is among the media houses supporting the network.
- Cameroon: Govt Seeks Greater Female Political Participation
- Namibia: Child Bride Sold for a Cow
- Nigeria: How Substandard Postnatal Bleeding Drug Fuels Maternal Deaths - USP Study
- Gambia: City Girls Bossing Women's Second Tier League
- Rwanda: Access to Justice - Why It Is Still a Walk On Thorns for Women
- Uganda: Results of 79 UACE Candidates Withheld As Girls Outperform Boys
- Nigeria: Govt Urged to Implement UN Resolution On Women Security
- Liberia: UN Women Calls On African Journalists to Increase Focus On Women's Issues
- Gambia: 18-Goal Tambia Is Women's League Top Scorer
- Mauritius: Gender Minister Urges Women to Adopt a Culture of Entrepreneurship
- Namibia: LAC Marks 25 Years of Advocating Women and Children's Rights
- Ghana: All Rights Matter, Women's Rights Online in Ghana Matter
- Nigeria: Dealing With Sexual Violence in Nigeria
- Kenya: Kenyan Gay Woman Weds Her Model Lover in U.S.
- Nigeria: Group Makes Case for Women, Children in Lagos
- Nigeria: Intels Empowerment Scheme Attracts 700 Women
- Africa: Liberia and Sierra Leone Can Achieve Real Women's Empowerment
- Zambia: Film On Witch-Hunts in Zambia Hopes to Curb Attacks On Women
- Ethiopia: Minimize Maternal Mortality Rate!
- Zimbabwe: Male Artists Trapped By 'Exotic' Woman?
- Africa: WAFU Women's Cup - Cote d'Ivoire - Mali, Nigeria - Ghana for Semis
- Liberia: Sewoda to Provide Skills Training for Women
- Cameroon: 33rd International Women's Day - Peace March Marks Start of Activities
- Tanzania: Tanzania to Have New Maternal Wards
- Mali: Gang Rapes Prompt Anger, Calls for Reform
- Tanzania: Women Players in Tourism to Meet in Serengeti
- Sudan: Defense - Govt Committed Child and Woman Rights in Conflict Area
- Malawi: Rights Group Inspires Secondary School
- Namibia: Henima Gives Free Sanitary Pads to Rural Schoolgirls
- Tanzania: Amson Group to Build Women Wards in Tememeke and Mwananyamala
- Zimbabwe: The Role of Women in Art
- Cameroon: FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup - Cameroon One Step to Uruguay
Notices and Announcements
AllAfrica publishes around 800 reports a day from more than 140 news organizations and over 500 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.