- Nigeria: Buhari Visits Benin Tomorrow(Daily Trust)
- Gabon: Acting Assistant Secretary Bond Travel to Benin, Gabon, and Guinea(State Department)
- Benin: Benin Connects 3rd Landing Station (ACE) but Continued Benin Telecoms Monopoly Holds Back Growth(Balancing Act)
- Africa: Hollande Praises France-Friendly Benin On Whistle-Stop Africa Tour(RFI)
- AfDB SME Program - Enhancing Inclusive Growth and Job Creation in Burkina Faso
- Côte d'Ivoire's President Launches West African Energy Leaders Group
- Infrastructure - Africa50, a Step Change for Infrastructure Financ-Ing and Development in Africa".
- AfDB Issues $20 Million Infrastructure Bonds to Japan's Life Insurance Company
- AfDB Supports Morocco's Economic Competitiveness With U.S. $114.5 Million
- AfDB Supports Competitiveness of Moroccan Economy With $114.5 Million
AllAfrica publishes around 2,000 reports a day from more than 130 news organizations and over 200 other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. We publish news and views ranging from vigorous opponents of governments to government publications and spokespersons. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.